IT Telecommunication Engineer - MN, PA, CT, NC, NJ or Telecommute
About the Job
The Telecommunications Engineer will using Java based scripting to develop, deploy and support personalized call routing treatments using Genesys Conversation Manager/Orchestration Server.
- Participate in design sessions with the business to translate business requirements into scripting logic – Java Based
- Work as part of a team of call flow developers to implement an end-to-end solution based on business need
- Provide operational support for Call Routing treatments
- Adapt as required by changing business needs, complete additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university in Computer Science or Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 2 or more years scripting experience
- 2 or more years' experience in architecting, deploying and/or supporting Enterprise Personalized Call Routing treatment
- Prior experience with VOIP, IP networking and PBX systems
- Prior experience with large to very large enterprise environments that include multiple site location
- Agile Methodology Trained
- Prior experience with Script development on Genesys platforms
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.