Business Operations Specialist - US Telecommute
About the Job
We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.
This Business Operations Specialist position is required to handle increased workload associated with Employer Group Customization, System Generated Letter setup. The role includes the editing of letters, updating of spreadsheets, applying branding guidelines, and reviewing digital and hard copies of letters.
This role is vital since without it we will risk incomplete guidelines, inaccurate letters sent to members, and potential fines. These errors may result in increased cost to the business and decreased member satisfaction. Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential for success in this role.
- Compose and edit member-facing letters
- Document and update BOM (Build of Materials), i.e. letter requirements
- Uphold highest quality related to formatting, branding, and content of letters
- Review drafts, versions, and PDFs of letters to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Maintain repository of letters and requirements
- Utilize GPS (Generation Policy System) to identify proper set up of letter requirements
- Research and triage fulfillment inquiries and issues
- Collaborate with direct colleagues as well as multiple teams / departments
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word (creating/editing documents), Microsoft Excel (filtering /sorting spreadsheets), and Adobe PDF (creating and editing PDFs)
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Research experience in GPS (Generation Policy System)
- Knowledge of Engaged One letter tool
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Business, operations, documentation, inquires, GPS, UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthCare