Business Process Analyst (Quality Assurance - Analyst) – US Telecommute
About the Job
Think of this as a triple play. You have Fortune 6 global operations. You have a complex, matrix organization with dozens of interrelated business units. And you have a fast-paced, intense culture where everyone is pushing the envelope. Now, you can step into this challenge and help create new business process solutions that raise the performance of our health care system for years to come. As a Business Process Analyst, you'll be in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission. If you're ready to play in the big leagues, it's your move.
- Perform QA Project Lead duties, review and sign-off of testing strategy and defect management for UAT, Unit, System Integration testing as necessary and/or assigned
- Perform comprehensive review of testing requirements and testing for up to 50 unique projects throughout the year
- Perform User Acceptance Testing on critical regulatory or marketing related healthcare documents to verify expected result using one or more source-of-truth documents
- Includes running Macros or other automated or semi-automated testing approaches
- Identify and log any defects using Rally, HP-ALM, Sharepoint, Vendor Portal or QA log as required (by Project Owner)
- Log daily productivity and defective counts in department Database
- As instructed, monitor and record time-study data related to each testing project
- Participate in meetings with internal or external business partners as necessary
- May include document-lead assignments responsibilities which may include working with business partners directly on developing quality review requirements, assigning out review assignments to peers, etc.
- Executing duties of Scrum Master for Unit-Testing (Knowledge and experience with Agile and Waterfall Workflow methodologies preferred)
- May also include Unit, Regression Testing and Test Execution which includes identifying requirements associated with variable business rule scenarios and writing and executing test-case scenarios for expected results
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
You won't be any ordinary Business Process Analyst. You'll be hitting on all cylinders every moment of every day. You will create process design, implement projects, diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions in the quest for better health care. You'll be expected to quickly adapt to change in a very fluid environment and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to agree on solutions.
- 1+ years of experience with User Acceptance Testing or Quality Assurance Inspections
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Undergraduate Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Experience with HP-ALM (Defect Management) and Rally knowledge of Defect Life Cycle and Defect Management
- Experience with multiple testing projects, moving seamlessly from one to another, while effectively prioritizing multiple tasks, priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Experience with Data Integrity standards and processes
- Flexibility to work overtime during peak volume months (Aug/Sep/Oct/Nov) including weekend days if necessary during Aug, Sep, Oct
- Flexibility to work in Non-QA, including Data Entry related tasks or projects, if needed
- Experience with System or Unit Testing including Test Case Design, Test Case Execution, and Defect Management
- 1+ year of experience with Agile workflow methodology
- 1+ year of experience as Scrum Master
- 1+ year of experience with System Integration Testing including end to end testing across multiple systems and data sources
- Comprehensive of Defect Life Cycle and Defect Management
- Advanced Excel skill, ability to develop/maintain Macros
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Possess a professional, approachable, positive, team-oriented attitude
- 3+ years of prior experience in Healthcare domain
- 1+ years of analysis of business/testing requirement documentation experience
- Proven background of excellent attendance, commitment and dedication
- Background and experience that required excellent active-listening skills, sharp attention to detail and focus, strong organizational skills and solid verbal and written communication skills
At UnitedHealth Group, we're more than 260,000 strong, moving fast and shifting gears to outpace the rate of change that's sweeping through health care around the globe. Come join us and challenge yourself to reach a new level. One that becomes your life's best work.(sm)
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Quality Assurance, Analyst, Telecommute, analysis, data analysis, business analysis, senior business analysis, senior data analysis, business requirements, remote, telecommute, telecommuter