Facets Configuration Lead - Las Vegas, NV or Eden Prairie, MN
About the Job
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
- Analyze products, contracts and pricing, design / configure claim rules and clinical rules, conduct configuration validation, and perform configuration peer review
- Lead requirements gathering with business partners
- Evaluate business requirements and determine global design
- Lead team of configuration analysts and provide guidance on their day - to - day work
- Collaborate with other stakeholders – both internal and external as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Ability to work Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Institutional and Professional Claims processing experience
- 4+ years of system configuration experience OR facets Claims experience at a health plan or delegated entity
- 2+ years of leadership experience managing team of configuration or similar analysts
- Coding experience in one or more of the following: CPT, HCPCS, ICD9/ ICD10, Revenue, DRG or other relevant medical and industry - standard codes
- 6+ years facets configuration experience
- 4+ years of leadership experience managing team of configuration or similar analysts
- Knowledge of supporting tools from Trizetto and other vendors such as CMU, EncodePro etc.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: manager, leader, leadership, supervisor, management, claims, claims processing