Operational Trainer - San Antonio, TX
UHG San Antonio, TX
About the Job
Changing the world takes dedication like you'd never believe. And we've got 260,000 people giving it all they've got every single day. As an Operational Trainer- San Antonio, TX, you'll be responsible for making sure our evolving training needs are met to keep our level of effort high and our progress moving forward. If you're up for the challenge, join us now and find out what it is like to have the support and resources of a Fortune 6, industry leader.
Keeping pace with our instructional needs will be the biggest challenge for you. We're the ones driving change in health care, so we've got a lot of people hitting on all cylinders every day. That means you'll need to bring your A - game in order for us to continue to make a major impact.
- Assess the training and organizational development needs within a function (e.g. claims)
- Participate in the development of training programs and classroom materials
- Provide leadership within the classroom or virtual classroom environment
- Report training metrics and generate training related reports
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ year of presentation and facilitation experience
- 6+ months of experience working with adult learning theory and principles
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Previous adult classroom training experience
- Previous experience with virtual presentations
- ASTD Membership
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, San Antonio, TX, training, claims, healthcare