Senior Designer, Brand - Eden Prairie, MN
About the Job
This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Under the direction of VP Brand, the Senior Designer is responsible for developing, implementing and extending the creative strategy and deliverables for assigned initiatives. This individual will help advance and evolve of the Optum brand visual systems, assets and tools/templates, delivering against our mission and positioning.
- Works with VP Brand and collaboratively with other designers on the team on the creation of visual systems, assets, guidelines and tools/templates
- Provides design support for brand, corporate marketing, campaign, event and communications teams
- Supports senior leadership with presentations designed in a way that brings the brand to life while maintaining consistency
- Works with agency partners to bring brand strategy and campaign strategy to life and extend across multiple channels/elements
- Works with all parts of the organization to foster strong, influential working relationships - from brand and marketing peers to C-suite leaders
- Participates in brainstorming sessions to develop creative concepts
- Works with a staff of seasoned graphic designers, production artists and program managers
- Works on multiple projects at a time
- Takes work from concept to final execution
- Designs print and digital communications
- Meets tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or Communication Design
- 5+ years’ experience across multiple channel executions
- Must be proficient in MAC systems, In-Design, Photoshop, Acrobat, MS Office Suites, and Illustrator
- Working designer with experience in managing and working with agency partners and demonstrated ability to synthesize complex information into clear, concise direction
- Must be exceptionally able to manage projects big to small, strategic to tactical
- Ability to travel based on need
- Must be able to provide design samples
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.