Director, Digital Products - Minnetonka, MN
About the Job
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
Our Product Development and Management groups are vital to our success and are leaders in driving the future growth of UnitedHealth Group. Success in these careers relies on many factors? your ability to deal with ambiguity, your ability to adapt and embrace change, and a long-term commitment to making health care better for everyone.
- Responsible for leading multiple product’s vision, strategy, and execution
- Leading and cultivating a team of high performing Product Owners
- Understanding what great products look like, create a roadmap to support both the business and the products, go to market plans, and customer first mindset
- 7+ years of Digital Product management experience within a matrix organization and consumer facing products
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and use data to deliver great solutions
- Skilled negotiator who has ability to motivate, persuade and build consensus
- Proven track record of working with senior leadership on successful strategic initiatives
- Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills with ability to create a winning roadmap to achieve business goals while making difficult trade off decisions
- Knowledge/background industry standard digital analytics tools like Adobe, Amplitude, Confluence, CA/Agile, Jira
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations
- Healthcare Product management experience
- Strong UX background
- Proven organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Digital Products, Healthcare claims, marketing, product management, Adobe, Google Analytics, Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota