Associate Business Operations Coordinator - Overland Park, KS
About the Job
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
Positions in this function include those responsible for providing process and operational support to the functions within Business Operations Family. Positions in this function may also be responsible for quality reporting, analysis and audits, and for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using applicable tools. *Employees in jobs labeled with SCA must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
- Work within secure mailroom and adhere to strict PCI compliance regulations at all times.
- Print and mail letters using web based workflow tools and standard office printers.
- Sort & open mail as needed.
- Scan in mail using OPEX imaging equipment.
- All other work to be assigned as necessary
- High school diploma / GED or higher .
- 1+ years of mailroom or office experience.
- Basic understanding of printing using standard business software applications.
- Must be Flexible to work Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm OT is possible and rotating Saturday’s from 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Competencies and Best Practice for High Performers:
- Demonstrates collaboration skills
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to influence and motivate
- Ability to assess and identify needs
- Team Player
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Ability to lift and move up to 20 lbs, bending, twisting and standing for long periods of time.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.