Business Analyst Facilitator – Grand Junction, CO
About the Job
- Acts as the liaison between the business users and the development team, working with the end user to document the business requirements, providing clear documentation and communication to business users as well as technical writing and communication to the development team
- Works with the BA Manager and/or Sr. Business Analyst and others in the PMO and IT to provide technical and analytical work that supports and enhances business performance by analyzing current systems and/or processes
- High school diploma
- 3 + years of related work experience or a combination of education providing business analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High level of engagement and coordination, facilitation with multiple groups and teams
- Project coordination skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office Suite
- Experience in the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products
- Agile project methodologies, ie: SCRUM, Kanban
- Familiarity with program languages, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and. Prefer experience in data retrieval methodologies and desktop applications.
- Fast paced, multi changing environment
At UnitedHealth Group, you'll work with an elite team that has the creativity and passion to stay ahead of constant change. This is a challenging role that creates an opportunity to grow and develop while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Agile project methodologies, SCRUM, Kanban, Grand Junction, CO, Colorado