Sr. Digital Analyst - Telecommute
About the Job
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Senior Digital Analytics Consultant for UMR, your job would be to collaborate with your teammates on UMR’s Digital Solutions/Marketing Communications team and with UMR’s Portal IT team to develop and maintain an effective way to measure and report on UMR’s member portal and digital use/engagement for all constituents (members, employers, providers). This role will be part of a supportive team, however, as the resident “Analytics Expert,” much of the fast-paced work will be self-directed and autonomous.
The ideal candidate will be a “Renaissance person” of Digital Analytics, with the ability to both advise your team on what kind of data can provide insight to guide development initiatives, as well as to perform the analysis and develop/generate reports. We’re looking for someone with experience in using data to provide overarching insight for digital engagement across a broad spectrum via multiple platforms, including the UMR portals, Salesforce email marketing, Qualtrics, Bitly, Google analytics and the like.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Analytic Development
- Partner with Digital Solutions teammates and other key stakeholders to develop measurement frameworks for various digital platforms that align to organization key performance indicators and ensure that solutions adhere to UMR organizational priorities
- Act as a subject matter expert on best in class digital analytics and optimization, consulting with stakeholders to enable the best possible view to member behaviors as well as other UMR constituents
- Monitor trends in web, social, digital and mobile media and exploring new tools, trends and applications that could positively impact our business
- Evangelize importance of analytics and optimization across organization while developing strong relationships with the Customer Solutions and Operations business stakeholders, as well as Portal IT
- Reporting & Strategic Planning
- Support Marcom/Digital Solutions, Customer Solutions, Operations and Account Management with ad hoc and recurring reporting, and deep dive analytics to answer key business questions
- Develop learning and optimization plans collaboratively with Digital Solutions, Portal IT and business stakeholders, including operations and account management
- Create reports that translate the numbers to drive forward change, support funding, identify process slowdowns and ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Development of measurable stakeholder goals and measurement plans that tie to business impact and ROI
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of website architecture
- Work with Digital Solutions to develop strategy for analytics/reporting for marketing email campaigns
- Project Management
- Manage multiple projects, with multiple remote teams, at one time
- Manage customer expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within scope
- Lead brainstorming session with key stakeholders on the marketing, technical and design sides of a client’s business
- Provide regular status updates to the leadership and quickly escalate potential issues
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of digital analytics experience working with large, distributed teams
- Demonstrated experience utilizing the Adobe suite of web analytics products
- Demonstrated experience in managing the analytics lifecycle, including testing methodologies
- Experience working in matrixed work environment in large (Fortune 100) companies
- Healthcare experience
- Passion for data analysis and emerging trends within the digital landscape
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Eager and willing to learn new technologies and tools
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Digital Analyst, web reporting, engagement analysis, Sr. Digital Analyst, Telecommute, telecommuting, telecommuter, work from home, travel, remote, wfh