Operations Support - (Communication& Coordination) Eden Prairie, MN
About the Job
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will have 3+ years' experience in a similar role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have the opportunity to support senior members of the organization. You will have excellent communication, a positive attitude and flexibility with the ability to adapt quickly to change. The successful candidate must be able to produce thorough and accurate work in a high profile and fast paced environment. They must also be able to coordinate projects between various departments and provide other general administrative support.
- Interact with individuals at all levels of the organization, globally
- Work effectively as an integral member of a team
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Independently perform varied support duties related to functional areas
- Participate in and may coordinate committees or task forces, as assigned.
- Compile and / or integrate information needed to complete reports and documents
- Independently produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Review documents to ensure accuracy and quality, and revise as needed
- Handle highly confidential information with complete discretion at all times
- Create / prepare meeting materials, e.g., PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, meeting agendas and minutes, and ensure distribution to appropriate individuals in a timely manner
- Ensure a set of practices are in place for set up and management of SharePoint across all the PI SharePoint sites.
- Business Service Liaison point of contact for on boarding of new employees
- Support COS with all Real Estate activities
- Own Bright Ideas program and ensure that processes efficiency is maximised
- As part of the overall communication plans for Operations, be responsible for various elements such as weekly blogs and keeping PI Hub Page up to date and relevant
- Required Qualifications:
Indepth experience in setting up and maintaining SharePoint sites
- Experience supporting multiple leaders within a fast - pace environment
- Project management experience
- Proven problem analysis and resolution skills
- Experience coordinating large meetings, including WebEx virtual meetings and teleconferences
- Intermediate or better level of proficiency with MS Office applications, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- College degree
- Experience supporting individuals in multiple global locations
- A background or experience in Marketing and Communications
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Business Analyst, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota