Bilingual (English & Spanish) Senior Marketing Event / Meeting Specialist (DSNP) - Telecommute in Las Cruces, NM
About the Job
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Positions in this function are responsible for arranging the booking, set - up, and establishment of company presence at events and exhibits.
- Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements.
- Identifies solutions to non - standard requests and problems.
- Solves moderately complex problems and / or conducts moderately complex analyses.
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks.
- Translates concepts into practice.
- Provides explanations and information to others on difficult issues.
- Coaches, provides feedback, and guides others.
- Acts as a resource for others with less experience.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish.
- Experience with Medicaid & Medicare market (Dual Special Needs Products)
- Microsoft Office experience including Word (create & edit documents), Excel (sort & filter data), Outlook (calendar & email) and PowerPoint (create presentations).
- 4+ years experience in meeting sales promotion / marketing targets.
- 4+ years experience in a deadline driven environment.
- 4+ years experience using communications and interpersonal skills (internal / external customers).
- 4+ years experience using organizational skills.
- 75% or more travel within assigned territory (Service Delivery Area) and to other markets as needed.
- Ability to travel overnight.
- Must have access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area.
- Ability to work 7 days a week.
- Associate’s Degree or higher.
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity.
- Event planning or marketing experience within a matrix organization.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Senior Marketing Event, Meeting Specialist, DSNP, Travel, Telecommute, Medicare, Medicaid