Senior Traffic/Workforce Representative - Minnetonka MN, Colorado Springs CO, or Roanoke VA
About the Job
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Turn on the news on any night of the week and you're likely to hear about the changes that are sweeping through our health care system. It's dramatic. It's positive. And it's being led by companies like UnitedHealth Group. Here's where you come in. With the goal of ensuring the highest quality of operations and services, you'll provide senior level expertise to all scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjustments. You'll help determine and communicate work schedules and assign resources for various call queues as well as interface with site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring.
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. In this high volume, demanding call center environment, you'll need to analyze market data, review scheduling conditions, forecast production and identify trends to present information for operational and business planning.
- Use workforce management software and call volume history to help manage daily staffing levels and to determine the most effective methods for staffing adjustments
- Utilize call center tools to observe agents' actual state compared to scheduled state
- Manage real - time inbound call traffic to help ensure that service levels are met
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business solutions such as: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools, and present them to management
- Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards and monthly packages
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of workforce management experience (i.e. responsible for scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjusting, determining and communicating work schedules and resources for call queues, consulting with call operations, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with workforce systems (i.e. Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, and / or Blue Pumpkin)
- Ability to work a shift between the hours of 7:00 am - 9:00 pm Monday through Friday with the flexibility to work weekends
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- 2+ years of operations experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: customer service representative, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, healthcare, office, phone support, training class, customer service advocate, customer service rep, SME, Senior, SR, Quality, workforce management