Business Operations Specialist - Schaumburg, IL
About the Job
We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
- Responsible for preparation, layout, design, of time sensitive member communication materials including pharmacy ID cards, discount cards, mail service kits, letters, checks, formulary guides, flyers, miscellaneous member communications, and Medicare Part D member communications.
- Responsible for creating and communication production timelines including tracking to ensure successful delivery to our membership.
- Responsible for critical issue tracking and resolution.
- Ensures print communications adherence to Catamaran branding guidelines, NCPDP standards, postal and mailing specifications, and CMS / Medicare Part D guidance as applicable.
- Project and process improvement oriented.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of print production experience
- Ability to create, edit, copy, send and save documents, correspondence, and spreadsheets in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Knowledge of basic layout and design concepts
- 2+ years of Quark / Adobe Indesign experience
- 2+ years of proofreading and excellent English skills
- Knowledge on Medicare Part D Marketing Guidelines and Compliance
- Understanding of 508 Compliance as it relates to print and electronic media
- Experience working in PBM setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills
- Problem solving, issue management skills
- Successful at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Adapts to fast paced print production environment
- Excellent multi tasker
- Maintains quality focus
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Optum, Optum Health, Communication, PBM, 508 Compliance, Print, CMS, Medicare, project management, production