Healthcare Sales - Inside Sales Associate - Schaumburg, IL
About the Job
- Building relationships with physician’s offices that deal with complex chronic diseases such as Cancer, Hepatitis C, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn’s Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Asthma, and Allergy
- Within your assigned territory utilize effective communication via phone, email, fax, and WebEx, to deliver the BriovaRx values
- Qualify prospects and uncover physician’s offices needs in influence them to direct prescriptions to our Specialty Pharmacy
- Present solutions and key benefits of BriovaRx to physician’s offices
- Provide exceptional post - sale support to your customers
- Collaborate with our pharmacy personnel to ensure that your customer’s expectations are met
- Demonstrate persistence, overcome obstacles, and create solutions to improve your skills and achieve your revenue goals.
- Work closely with the Inside Sales Manager to develop and implement strategic initiatives with key account in your territory.
- Establish relationships with pharmaceutical manufacturer reps in your territory
- Utilize Salesforce.com and all BriovaRx sales / marketing tools, territory data / reports to successfully grow your book of business and achieve stated goals
- Uphold the highest ethical standards, comply with all UHG and government policies and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- 2+ years sales experience with documented success
- Moderate proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Specialty pharmacy knowledge or experience
Careers with BriovaRx Infusion Services. If you choose a career with BriovaRx Infusion Services, you’ll join a team that is dedicated not only to delivering the latest in home infusion therapy, but also providing that care in a patient - first approach that offers better outcomes. As part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we strive to help our patients feel comfortable in their regimen so they can receive the treatment they need while maintaining the lifestyle they prefer. At BriovaRx Infusion Services, you’ll join a team that inspires you to do better every day, resulting in your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Inside Sales , Schaumburg, IL, Illinois, UnitedHealthcare, UnitedHealth Group, Sales, Commission, Account Management, BriovaRx, Specialty Pharmacy