Clinical Administrative Coordinator - Brentwood, TN
About the Job
What makes your clinical career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You'll work within an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
- Moderate work experience within own function.
- Some work is completed without established procedures.
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others.
- Supervision / guidance is required for higher level tasks.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritize
- Self - motivated / Self - starter
- Ability to take ownership of assignments
- Show great accountability for work.
- Punctual / Consistent Attendance is essential.
- High School Diploma / GED
- 6+ months of experience in an Office setting using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform the job duties
- 1+ year alpha / numeric data entry experience
- 1+ year of Telephonic Customer Service experience
- Must be able to create, copy, edit, send & save utilizing (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Bachelor's Degree and higher
Experience in a Clerical or Administrative role
Healthcare or Insurance experience
High volume Call Center experience
Hospital, Physician or Medical Clinical experience
Medicare and / or Medicaid experience
Long - Term Care knowledge
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV / AIDS and high - risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes - based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Clinical, Administrative, Coordinator, Brentwood, TN