Net Promoter System Analyst - Eden Prairie, MN or Telecommute
About the Job
The Net Promoter System (NPS) is the core driver of our work. Within Optum Operations businesses, we lead the governance across Optum; best practices, action plans, customer pain points and levers. The Net Promoter System Analysts will be responsible for helping execute against elevating Optum’s NPS to industry leading.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Work within a matrix organization by building and sustaining relationships with internal business partners to effectively lead programs, resolve issues, and guide ongoing program improvements
- As a member of the Voice of the Customer team, responsible for understanding current customer feedback, industry standards and expectations, emerging trends and use this information to drive an improved customer experience
- Flex between multiple project initiatives and leadership requests with minimal direction and tight deliverables
- Collecting, analyzing, trending and presenting data and recommendations to management
- Document action planning requirements through clear, unambiguous, concise and effective written and oral communication
- Develop, enhance and maintain action planning and governance models
- Perform analysis for business process re - engineering opportunities and define, develop and document before and after process flows
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration, related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Business analysis, operations or project management experience
- PM discipline background with an understanding of how to build structure towards objectives
- 2+ years of experience within an Operations or Call Center environment
- Advanced level of proficiency in tracking, trending, and reporting on metrics
- Ability to successfully carry out competing and / or varied priority requests with minimal direction
- Experience with documenting processes and best practices
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Net Promoter System certified or experience implementing a NPS system
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Net Promoter System Analyst, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, MN, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Working from Home