Senior Financial Analyst - Irvine, CA
About the Job
The continuous growth and success of our organization has led to this search for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Irvine, California team. The successful candidate will be involved in the pricing activities of RFPs (Requests For Proposals) and will acquire a breadth of knowledge in all financial / operational aspects of our business. This is an opportunity to have an impact on further business growth while enjoying the benefits of working for a Fortune 50 company, so take the next step and apply today.
- Determine pricing for the various products and services we offer, customized for each individual case using a variety of forecast models
- Leverage business knowledge to propose solutions to business problems regularly in a dynamic work environment
- Build and maintain financial models to assist in the economic analysis of market alternatives
- Evaluate and recommend alternative pricing options and plan design changes based on economic analyses and trends
- Assess the risk of pricing guarantees offered
- Collaborate with the Sales, Proposals and Legal teams to project pricing and profit for a range of services and products the company offers
- Gather, summarize and analyze detailed data. Strong aptitude for technical skills
- Ongoing reviews that directly aligns with client strategies
- Validate renewals and request for proposals for accuracy
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of financial analysis and financial modeling experience
- Experience with MS Excel and database querying
- Healthcare or pharmaceutical background
- Financial consulting experience
- Auditing experience
- Experience creating and presenting to multiple levels of leadership
- MBA, equivalent graduate degree, CPA or CFA
UnitedHealth Group is a Fortune 6 company that offers a broad spectrum of products and services dedicated to helping people live healthier lives and making health care work better for everyone. Be part of the team. Join us and start doing your life's best work,(sm)
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Financial Analyst, Irvine, California, CA, Business Analyst, Financial Consultant, RFP, Sales Consultant, OptumRx