Net Promoter System Lead - MN, TX or Telecommuter
About the Job
The Net Promoter System (NPS) is the core driver of our work. Within Optum Operations businesses, we lead the governance across Optum; best practices, action plans, customer pain points and levers. The NPS Lead will be responsible for helping execute against elevating Optum’s NPS to industry leading.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Partner with senior leaders to plan and prepare for executive reporting and forums related to Client, Consumer and Provider Experience, inclusive of agenda setting, materials preparations and deep - dive speaker preparations
- Facilitate the collection, consolidation, and distribution of monthly Net Promoter Action Plans from 10+ business areas, while ensuring requirements and expectations are clear, concise, and effectively communicated
- Help lead the management and evolution of the Net Promoter System and end to end enhancements of NPS governance programs
- Work within a matrix organization by building and sustaining relationships, being seen as a subject matter expert, with internal business partners to effectively drive awareness and adoption of NPS governance programs and methodologies
- Work closely with business partners, acting as trusted advisor, in helping them develop measurable action plans to elevate NPS and proactively identify risks to goal
- Perform trend analysis, identify risks and opportunities, define, develop and document process flows
- Partner with OpX to ensure quality metrics are being measured across NPS
- Document action planning requirements through clear, unambiguous, concise and effective written and oral communication
- Develop, enhance and maintain action planning and governance models
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, CIS, Health Administration, related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in business intelligence analytics for a large matrixed organization
- 5+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Business analysis, operations or project management experience
- PM discipline background with an understanding of how to build structure towards objectives
- Advanced level of proficiency in tracking, trending, and reporting on metrics
- Experience in acting as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Experience with documenting processes and practices
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Net Promoter System certified or experience implementing a NPS system
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Net Promoter System Lead, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, MN, Sugar Land, Texas, TX,, Telecommuting, Telecommuting, Working from Home, Business analysis, operations, project management experience, NPS system, excel, Visio