Healthcare Business Analyst (Agile) - Eden Prairie, MN
About the Job
Here's the thing about challenges. They provide limitless opportunities for greatness. And what we have in mind for you is definitely big. At UnitedHealth Group, we're changing the future of health care and we have the expertise, advanced technology and global resources to make it happen. As a Healthcare Business Analyst, you'll work with the brightest minds in the business and find yourself digging deep to find the solutions to help people live healthier lives. You'll be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and forecasting data for operational and business planning to impact the health care system. What could be more satisfying than that? Join us!
- Analyze, review, forecast and trend complex data
- Present analysis and recommendations for operational and business review / planning
- Support short - and long - term operational / strategic business activities through analysis
- Develop, recommend and implement business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes
This is a complex, fast - paced, matrixed environment with a lot of moving parts. The challenge is in developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information and models. You'll be expected to interpret and analyze large amounts of data from multiple sources and use it to tell a meaningful story.
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis in a fast paced, quality - focused environment
- 4+ years of experience in healthcare
- Knowledge of Payment Cycle Management processes
- UAT Testing
- 1+ years Agile or Waterfall experience
- Experience with client and company presentations
- Six Sigma (Greenbelt, Blackbelt), ISO - 9000 or other quality certification
- Business process knowledge related to technical applications within Optum Technology and / or Optum Payment Integrity (eg. Claims Highway, EDI intake, claims adjudication platforms, data warehouses, and operations applications like WOW, Detects, CSI)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Healthcare Business Analyst Aglie, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, MN