Bilingual (English & Spanish) Community Outreach & Marketing Specialist - Las Vegas, NV
UHG Las Vegas, NV
About the Job
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work. SM
You never thought your career could help millions of lives. Well, here you can. As a Community Outreach & Marketing Specialist, you'll utilize innovative strategies and programs to ensure access to health care coverage for the underserved and impact millions of lives. You'll use your energetic, empathetic approach to marketing and add value to our team. Through community marketing and outreach efforts, you will have direct impact on membership growth and retention. You'll use your creativity, strategic lens and outspoken attitude to be part of an elite team to rewrite the history of UnitedHealth Group. Join us and start doing your life's best work. SM
- Support the Sales / Marketing team in assigned territory
- Establish new relationships and maintain existing ones
- Collaborate with Sales Agents and Agent Managers to understand their needs
- Share our mission to help people live healthier lives, throughout the communities we service
- Create educational and sales events within our targeted population
- Execute, plan and coordinate resources (i.e., Vendors, Partners, etc.) to ensure a successful event
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding targeted growth, retention, and enrollment expectations within assigned territory
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of Community Outreach field experience.
- Intermediate (or higher) level of experience with Microsoft Office (Create presentations with PowerPoint, create and edit documents with Word, and sorting and filtering data with Excel).
- 1+ years of marketing experience within a matrix organization
- 2+ years of experience in a deadline driven environment
- 2+ years of experience managing and prioritizing several deliverables
- 2+ years of proven experience influencing and collaborating with others
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area
- Must be able to travel within territory and work evenings and weekends, when required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- 1+ year of experience with Medicare and / or Medicaid
- Knowledge of CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) Marketing rules and regulations.
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Las Vegas, Community Outreach, Marketing