Account Manager Client Service - Montgomery, AL
About the Job
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Account Manager Client Service is responsible for first - level response and resolution or triage of escalated issues with external and internal customers. This role will enhance the overall delivery of benefits and services by providing on - site dedicated support and guidance to a large or complex client. The Account Manager Client Service builds relationships with employer / group clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for operational service delivery by: representing the client internally, completing projects and reporting, and coordinating with other functions to meet service delivery expectations and address ongoing service needs.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of account management experience
- 2+ years of healthcare industry experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word (creating, saving, formatting documents) Microsoft Excel (data entry, sorting, filtering, and entering information into basic tables) and Outlook (ability to open and send emails)
- Ability to obtain Accident & Health License in resident state within 90 days of employment, if not currently active.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time to support client with member meetings, benefits education meetings
- Medicare insurance experience
- Previous Project Management experience
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Healthcare, Account Manager, Client Services, Montgomery, Alabama