Senior Clinical Administrative Coordinator (Dialysis) - Multiple Locations or Charlotte, NC Telecommute
About the Job
What makes your career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You can improve the health of others and help heal the health care system. You can work with in an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
Positions in this function includes those responsible for initial / ongoing triage of members, includes managing incoming calls, providing information on available network services and transferring members as appropriate to clinical staff. Our customer service teams have a serious responsibility to make every contact informative, productive, positive, and memorable for what it says about how much we care.
Our Senior Clinical Administrative Coordinators have a serious responsibility to make every contact informative, productive, positive, and memorable for what it says about how much we care.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of prior medical / healthcare experience from one or more of the following: nursing, hospital, clinic, healthcare insurance, ER, EMT, long - term care or telephonic healthcare consulting
- 1+ years of telephonic customer service experience
- Ability to create, edit, copy, save, and send data utilizing Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to navigate a PC to open applications, send emails, and conduct data entry
- Ability to travel up to approximately 5% of the time, if needed, to local office for training or other meetings
- Ability to work 40 hours per week Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with 2 - 3 days weekly covering the later hours of 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in a health related field
- Bilingual fluency
- Previous CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease), cardiac or diabetic knowledge or experience
- Healthcare or insurance benefits knowledge and / or experience
- Experience with EMR
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively communicate products clearly and accurately
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to flourish in an environment where there is constant change
- Ability to apply knowledge / skills to activities that often vary from day to day
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- High telephonic proficiency, with a focus to meet daily assigned contact metrics and ability to multi - task
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.